Natalie is a facilitative change agent and coach, an empowering people advocate committed to enabling the development and growth of others.
As a future focused, commercial, HR professional she is experienced at delivering results in complex matrix environments, across cultures and multiple geographies with a strong focus on talent acquisition and management, engagement and change.
Talk to me about
- Spotting and Identifying Talent
- Organisational, Cultural and Personal Change
- Organisation and Leadership Effectiveness
- Talent Management
The Rungs On My Ladder
A thoroughly rewarding and enjoyable 20+ years as a HR professional with American Express ultimately as a European HR Director. Prior to my last role I was HR Director for several divisions across the Company, including staff functions, servicing and revenue generating lines of business as well leading the Recruitment Centre of Excellence and working in Compensation. Prior to Amex, HR roles in the NHS and with Sketchley Vending plc.
What I’ve Learnt So Far
- Business and Personal Coaching – course accredited by International Coach Federation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching (underway)
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Accredited PRISM Certified Practitioner
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Food Science and Management Studies from Kings College, London University
My Stand Out Moments
- Awarded Chartered Fellow by CIPD
- Nominated by my team for a Leadership Award after 18 months of significant organisational change and demanding workload.
- Seeing my daughters achieve great things, growing in confidence and preparing to take on the world!
What Ignites My Fire
- Working with others, navigating challenges and uncovering possibilities to achieve great outcomes
The Light I Steer By
Life is a journey, enjoy the ride.