Your privacy is important to Strategis. This policy sets out how we use your personal information and your rights relating to that information. This policy complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (DPA 2018).
“Personal data” is information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name and an email address. These details may be needed to provide a service or carry out a transaction you have requested.
If you have contacted us by email and have provided personal data you are freely giving consent for us to process this data. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details; it will be stored securely and only used for the purpose for which it is collected. We will retain the data for only as long as is necessary. We do not use your data to send you marketing information.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your data, collected via the website, at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use IT and cloud services from third parties to assist in managing our website, company data and for sending emails. Those services may track the activities associated with these emails.
We may disclose personal data about you to others:
- if we have your valid consent to do so;
- to comply with a court order or other legal obligation
- to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies
- as necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims.
We may also transfer your personal data
to a third party in the event of any merger, sale or joint venture, including,
without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding,
provided that any such entity that we transfer personal data to will not be
permitted to process your personal data other than as described in this Privacy
Policy without providing you notice and, if required by applicable laws,
obtaining your consent.
To help analyse how you and other visitors navigate our website, and compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates, we may, with assistance from third-party analytics service providers, collect certain information when you visit our site.
This information includes IP address, geographic location of the device, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, time(s) of your visit(s), page views and page elements (e.g., links) that you click.
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
We request individuals under 16 not provide personal data to Strategis. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- right to rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete (requests to amend data will normally have to be processed within one month)
- right of access to your personal data and supplementary information, and the right to confirmation that your personal data is being processed
- right to be forgotten by having your personal data deleted or removed on request where there is no compelling reason for an organisation to continue to process it (again employers will have to respond without undue delay and within one month of the request)
- right to restrict processing of your personal data, for example, if you consider that processing is unlawful or the data is inaccurate
- right to data portability of your personal data for your own purposes (you will be allowed to obtain and reuse your data)
- right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
To exercise any of the above rights please email us at email@example.com