Sarah is a recognised leader in the payments industry with expertise in regulatory change and industry engagement at a National and European level.
As a people leader, she is authentic and motivational with experience of leading teams in complex matrix environments, across cultures and geographical regions with a strong focus on alignment, empowerment, driving results, people development and change.
Talk to me about
- Regulatory change as it relates to the payments industry
- Engagement with industry players at an Association level in order to align and engage with Regulators and Overseers
- Managing complex change projects across matrix organisations
- Creating and maintaining high performing teams
- Providing first class customer service
The Rungs On My Ladder
- Head of European External Engagement working with industry associations, regulators and standards setting groups
- Head of Bank Partner Implementation in Asia and Europe
- Extensive customer experience roles in telephone and correspondence servicing, risk management and large scale change management initiatives
- Management skills training
What I’ve Learnt So Far
- Currently studying for level 2 Counselling – Person Centred
- Prince2 Project Management Skills
- Situational Leadership I & II
- Coaching and Giving Feedback
- Executive Presence
My Stand Out Moments
- As the inaugural Chair of the Payments Industry Trade Association, achieving 350+ members and securing a Board position on the most senior European Payments Board.
- In Asia, successful implementations of the Company’s first premium products in Korea, China and Malaysia ensuring first class customer service infrastructure and operational processes.
- Witnessing the buzz of excitement as my Young Enterprise students experienced their first trade fair and sold all their products!
- Having the privilege of working with amazing and talented individuals who, through sheer determination and innovation, grew a highly successful and profitable global network business
- A wonderful husband, daughter and family who have supported me in my career with unconditional love and guidance enabling me to grow, achieve and now to give back
What Ignites My Fire
- Diverse individuals working together to leverage, learn and achieve more together
- Working through the “hard stuff” and coming out the over side – everything teaches
- Working externally and always meeting new people – lots of variety
The Light I Steer By
Look for something positive each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.