Results-driven training and development professional with over 10 years’ experience developing and delivering high impact training to achieve organisation goals and values. Skilled collaborator between organisational sub-systems to achieve long term change that sticks. With a background in coaching, counselling, NLP and her own studies into human psychology Jane has an in-depth understanding of resistance, procrastination and dealing with obstacles and on the flip side increasing self-esteem and confidence.
Talk to me about
- Empowering individuals and teams through appreciation and use of the diversity within them
- Collaborating to create programmes that integrate business objectives with talent and development objectives
The Rungs On My Ladder
- Associate Trainer – Civil Service Learning
- Organisational Development Manager – Logica Global
- UK Learning and Development Manager – Logica Outsourcing Services
- Service Delivery Manager – Logica Outsourcing Services
- Project Planner, IT Systems Engineer & Team Lead – Lotus Engineering
- Sales & Application Engineer – Parametric Technology
- Design Engineer – E2V
- Apprentice Mechanical Engineer & Project Manager -Holden Hydroman
What I’ve Learnt So Far
- That engineering was just another way of expressing my love of puzzles and solving them with collaboration.
- That recognition, acceptance and appreciating diversity positively impacts teams and individuals.
- Accredited PRISM Brain Mapping Practitioner
- Appreciative Inquiry Certified Coach & Practitioner
- Counselling Certificate from Universty of East Anglia (UEA)
- TetraMap Certified Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- ITIL V3 Expert level
- CIMA Certificate level
My Stand Out Moments
- Getting feedback like “Can’t quite believe that we are only a month on since we came together, and so much has been agreed and moved forward. I can’t thank you enough for the session that you ran… It’s helped us be able to move forward fast and more importantly to recognise the different skills that we each bring.”
- Presentation skills training for senior leaders of HMRC resulting in a shift from a 1:10 engagement level to 10:1 engagement level of staff within 3 months.
- Project management of a UK wide £500k, 9 month talent development with 60+ attendees which resulted in a new portfolio item added to the company’s sales offerings with £5 million forecast revenue stream.
- Facilitating energising workshops with a team of 70 within an NHS IT department to re-engage a stressed out, overworked team and find their commonalities and appreciate their differences.
- Going from ~£100k in debt to owning my own home, mortgage free in under 10 years and travelling 2-3 months per year in a motorhome.
What Ignites My Fire
- Brainstorming, collaborating and creating something even better than expected
- People laughing, learning and having lightbulb moments of recognition and permanent change
- Enabling people to learn it themselves
- Learning something new everyday
The Light I Steer By
Success (at anything) is easy when you lean on your strengths and manage (not fight) your weaknesses.