Annika is an experienced change coach specialising in organisation development and leadership across major organisations. Her career has spanned nursing, consultancy, accountancy and management – experience which has given her a real understanding of the leadership challenges brought about by the messy place where business and people are brought together.
Annika’s change experience has been gained through technology-led change, cultural change and major organisation change programmes including joint ventures and outsourcing in Europe, North America and Asia; she has worked in the government, banking, insurance and public utility sectors and has had senior management responsibility for the delivery and consulting capability at a listed company.
Annika’s colleagues and clients describe her approach and manner as insightful, inspiring and challenging.
Talk to me about
- Building resilience in your organisation
- The importance of life-cycles, for organisations, teams and individuals – and how to navigate them successfully
- The roles of consistency, alignment and trust in teams
- Building the conditions for leadership
- The impact of complexity and systems thinking on organisational effectiveness and strategy execution
- Building strategic relationships
The Rungs On My Ladder
- Managing Director – Lindell Consulting
- Global Head of Leadership Development – CGI
- Principal Consultant – Xansa Plc
- Executive Consultant – KPMG
What I’ve Learnt So Far
- Accredited in MBTI, Human Synergistics and Human Insight Tools
- Member, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- BA (Hons) 1st Class – Computing and Finance
- State Registered Nurse
- A business is nothing without its people
My Stand Out Moments
- Being told that a workshop, coaching session or intervention has made a real difference to someone
- Seeing a Managing Director’s confidence grow, and the impact his confidence has had on his team and business.
- Witnessing the impact a leader’s openness, vulnerability and trust had on staff in an organisation that is being closed.
- Running a leadership development programme to a global audience, and seeing light bulbs popping in their heads.
What Ignites My Fire
- The buzz of working with committed people
- Breakthrough moments which drive extraordinary performance from ordinary people
- Seeing someone’s confidence soar
- Learning – together
- My family and friends
The Light I Steer By
My values, to do the right thing by people; listen first, challenge with compassion and honesty.